A Snorkeling We Will Go

The second day in Kauai we went snorkeling for a couple of hours. I loved it! Snorkeling is so much fun and even more fun when I'm not worried about Miss Fabulous all the time.

Me, getting ready to go out.
Some fish. John could tell you the names of all of them, but I have no idea and I'm too lazy to look them up.
More fish. It was fun to see two different fish swimming along together.
Two more wierdos swimming together.
John wished he had his spear with him. We saw some huge parrot fish and John says they are good eating...like we could have cooked them anywhere.
This turtle swam right up to me! It was smaller than most of the turtles we see off the shores on Oahu but I thought it was great that he came so close!
This fish kept hanging around us. It was so colorful!
Can you see the eel? I saw him and had to call the guys back so they could see him too.
I hope we get a chance to snorkel when we go to Maui. Mostly we see a lot of the same fish but it is still great fun!

Comments

Millie said…
I see it! I see the eel! :)
Kate said…
How did you guys get there? Did you fly or take the superferry? We'll have to talk.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News