More than you wanted to know...

Since I'm pretty much homebound for now I have a little time...plus the cakes are baking so I'm not a complete slacker. Yes, I'm still preparing for the party on Wednesday, but if we need to we'll move it to Thursday or Friday and hope everyone can still come! So anyway, I have time so here's one of those survey things you get on email.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up at 4:46, couldn't go back to sleep but didn't get up until about 5:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? I'd have to say diamonds. Love me some sparkle.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was Kung Fu Panda

4. What is your favorite TV show? We don't get cable or anything so what we watch is whatever we get thru netflix. Right now we are going thru Cheers and Numbers.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Raisin Bran Crunch or eggs and toast. Pretty boring but we like it!

6. What is your middle name? Louise

7. What food do you dislike? Onions (although they are essential to cooking), mayo, sour cream, chinese food, sushi (wasn't always the case, but since I once got sick after eating it, I just can't stomach it any more)

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Jack Johnson

9. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Durango...its killing me that gas is STILL $4.27

10. Favorite sandwich? Peppered Turkey and Swiss Cheese on Wheat with Sprouts, avacado, lettuce, tomato, and the slightest bit of dijon mustard.

11. What characteristics do you despise? Bad ones

12. Favorite item of clothing? Capris

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Any vacation would be nice, but right now I'm on a 4 year sorta-vacation so ask me again in 3 more years.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? I can't say. Nothing fits great at this point but maybe in a few months I'll like old navy or something that will actually have my size.

15. Where would you retire to? We're talking Oregon at this point.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I don't remember.

17. Favorite sport to watch? All! But it is so much more fun to be there than watch it on TV!

18. When is your birthday? February 7

19. Are you a morning person or a night person? SO much a morning person.

20. What is your shoe size? 9

21. Pets? None thankfully.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My baby will be 4 tomorrow.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? an artist. I loved to paint and thought I was amazing at it. Little did I know.

24. How are you today? fine.

25. What is your favorite candy? not a big fan of candy but I do love an almond joy every now and then.

26. What is your favorite flower? tulip

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Tomorrow...the birthday party and cake and presents (wow...sounds like its for me...but its not). Also October 17th.

28. What is your full name? Wouldn't you like to know...

29. What are you listening to right now? Miss Fabulous playing upstairs and the construction going on down the road.

30. What was the last thing you ate? leftover pizza...bad choice.

31. Do you wish on stars? no but I do like to watch them.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? bright green!

33. How is the weather right now? beautiful and sunny...just like every other day here...

34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Heather...she's doing me a favor today! Thanks!

35. Favorite soft drink? flat rootbeer

36. Favorite restaurant? Cheesecake Factory

37. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a ton of paper dolls but I loved to build and design things.

38. What did you do last night? Shopped for party items and watched part of Napolean Dynamite

39. What are you afraid of? Murderers

40. How many towns have you lived in? 15 and that doesn't count the repeats

Wow...didn't realize that was as long as it was...I even deleted a bunch of questions (wouldn't you like to know what they were). Thanks for sticking with me until the end. You are one dedicated friend (or lurker!). What? You want more? Too bad, so sad. I'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News