I don't feel like cleaning...

like I ever do. But today is different. I don't feel like cleaning (nothing new there) so I'm going boogie boarding. Who cares if it will cost a bundle in gas to get there? Who cares if John's giving a lesson on dutch oven cooking tomorrow evening and have no where to cook with a dutch oven? Who cares if there are a million (well, maybe not quite that many) projects I've started and never finished and could get a lot more done if I stayed home? Who cares if John's car won't start and there's no apparent reason why? Who cares if I don't answer my phone because we only have a cell phone and have been out of minutes since last Thursday and won't have any more until this Thursday? Who cares? Well, I do...just a little...but not enough to stay home. No way. Those waves are calling. And I'm answering.
Update:

Comments

lbt said…
Sounds like fun! You go girl! By the way I have an interview tomorrow at the school district... For what you ask? P.E.
TGS said…
lifes too short to clean! go boogie boarding!!! enjoy life!!!
Jim and Brooke said…
Sounds like you have a found another passion! Another hobbie to go with all the rest!:0)
I love boogie boarding!! I wish I could come!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News