Orr Photos...by me

Miss Fabulous and I spent Saturday morning with the Orr Family at the beach so MF could play and I could take some family pictures for the Orrs. I ended up taking over 300 pictures and surprisingly got several "nice" shots. These are not those...well, most of them aren't, but I love them! Maybe because these pictures are an example how most families and people are. Not so much posed, but on the move! There was a point where it seemed like all the kids were crying and I couldn't help but laugh (sorry Heather!). I'm not sure why it was so funny. Anyhow, I had a great time and only wish I had had a second battery on hand so I could have taken a few more pictures!
I felt like they should just explore and I'd just move around them and take pictures...Heather says she likes this shot because it just shows how the family is.
This is actually my favorite picture of Heather and Daniel with baby Madelyn. I just loved that the sailboat floated right in at the perfect time too!
Nathanael did NOT want to stay for any of the pictures. He just wanted to play with the sand toys! Who could blame him?
Yep, that's Miss Fabulous in there. I felt like half the time I was trying to keep MF out of the shots. Its my own fault for taking so many pictures of her all the time!
This one would have been cute if it wasn't so blurry. Still working out the kinks in this camera.
The kids were getting frustrated with being posed so I had them make faces and be silly.
Poor Hayden was having a hard day, but even with her little "attitude" stance...and maybe because of it...I love this picture. The light seems right, her hair catching the breeze a little, and for some reason you can just see a little glimpse of the teen-ager she may become...hehehe. Also reminds me a little of MF. Anyhow. If you want to see some of the "nice" pictures, check out Heather's post on how the day went!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
I think you did a great job! i looked at the other pictures and they look awesome:)
Heffalump said…
The more kids in a family the harder it is to get everyone looking at the camera and looking nice. We use a timer to get our family shots and have to bribe the boys with some kind of treat for a certain number of pics, or for taking the pics until we get a decent one.
We jsut bought a remote for our camera so now we don't have to pause between pictures to set the timer again.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News