Happy 8th Anniversary to Us!
John and I met March 14, 2000.
We started dating in April and John came to my college graduation in early May.
He proposed and we were engaged on May 25, 2000.
9:45 am on August 3, 2000-Our Wedding
John was in boot camp over our first anniversary. This is in Seattle...our first station.
Astoria 2002. We had just moved to Astoria after John had spent our second anniversary away at school.
Rainbow Falls 2003- John's ship was away at sea for our 3rd anniversary so we took this trip earlier in the summer.
July 2004 - I only had one month left until Miss Fabulous arrived. This year we spent our anniversary together for the first time and John surprised me with a new ring!
Somehow I missed 2005 so here's July 2006. Moving to Hawaii, we stayed over a couple of days in San Francisco to get the car shipped over and sight see a little.
Early in the year 2007...on a whale watching cruise.I can't believe its been 8 years! We have had lots of fun, learned more each day, and have loved and grown together over the few short years we have been together thus far. I can't wait to see what our future holds for us!
I love you John!
Comments
3rd of September. He also has miss a lot of them. Oh well, we will celebrate when he gets home. Have a wonderful day!
Happy 8th! Whenever you have an anniversary it brings back memories! It's been a great 8 yrs!