Our Big News

In case you're like my mom, who can "never see anything in these pictures", it is baby #2 due at the beginning of August. Hopefully we get to keep this one...all signs say yes. Please keep us in your prayers!

Comments

Heffalump said…
Wahoo! Prayers headed your way...
Jamie Sue said…
Oh, how exciting!!! Good luck!
Candace said…
Already commented on Facebook...but had to comment here to! What a precious picture. Best wishes!!
*~McGarys~* said…
YAAAAAAAAAAA WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am so exited for you guys. I will for sure keep you in my prayers!!!!! We sure can't wait to see how things go and to see what you might be having:)
rachbug said…
Congrats! I am soooooooo happy for you! I remember thinking I couldn't love another child as much as my first but your heart just grows and grows. Hope you are feeling well.
Fooferoo said…
Congratulations!
Erickson Family said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! YIPPEEEE! Lots of prayers for you all. =D
Scribbit said…
Wonderful! HOw great for you!
I am so excited for you!! Congratulations
The Monkey Bugs said…
Congrats!!! How exciting!
That is so exciting Katie! We will definitely keep you in our prayers. How far along are you? Are you feeling well?
lbt said…
I'm excited and am already on the other part. Love you!
Lovey Dovey said…
You are always in my prayers but I will add the baby now...Good Luck and Yahoo!!!! That is great. Love you AS
Annie & Mark said…
I so totally missed this post!!!! I am so EXCITED for you three!!! I just wished we lived closer so we could go little baby shopping like we did before MF was born!!!! Yeah!!!
Ahhh what a great blessing!! I know how hard MF was to get so hopefully all will be well with this one. We also will pray for you and your baby's well being. Take care of yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...