We spent Christmas with John's family in Arizona this year. It was nice to have the entire family together for the first time in a long time (we are usually the ones missing)! Miss Fabulous got to spend a lot of time with her cousins and we enjoyed meeting
MJ, our new
niece.


She was in sore need of a new helmet and grandma got her one AND a bell for her bike...watch out!

The tutu I made for one of our little nieces.

I'm not sure who was more excited about this...Miss Fabulous or John. We both love baseball and softball and would love to get our girl involved in the game too.

Our new game! We played it together as a family the night we got home from AZ and loved it...MF won without any assistance from John or I! She must have inherited her daddy's luck! Thanks to everyone for a fun and happy Christmas!
Comments