Just posting my thanks and rambling
John saw the comments from the last post and said, "Wow! Maybe we should announce a new baby more often." hehe...if only it were that simple. I would like to thank you all for your support and friendship and prayers. I'm pretty tired lately (as it should be) and haven't done much but roam around in the blogosphere not commenting. I still need to finish preparing my lesson for my class this afternoon (2:30 church ugh!) but I'm really looking forward to it, especially since they split my class and I only have 9 now. I have been cooking like crazy because my house is clean and I can. John's been doing great helping me out around the house and just filling in especially in the evening when I'm conked out on the couch. He's also been studying to take the exam for the next rank in May, planning the next golf tournament (cause somehow he's still in charge of that), and playing softball. Miss Fabulous is learning so quickly. I still can't believe she will start kindergarten this year. She is getting pretty good at sounding out words although she refuses to read with me. She does love to write me letters...most of which say, "DER MOM I (heart) YOY (heart) MF" I love them all and want to keep them all but with sometimes several per day I don't think its possible. I very much love this little girl! Thanks again to all of you! I will be in and out with posts still...this isn't a sign off. I'm just not sure how often I will be posting, not that that is unusual for me. And to conclude, here's a picture of my very cute girl doing one of her favorite things, playing with her "brella"...
By the way, her hair is not wet...she just decided she needed a LOT of detangler.
Comments
I wish my house was clean!
Get good rest, and post when you feel like it! I have your blog in my feeds, so I will see it when you update.