Who Tag
I was tagged by my cousin, Sarah. She's all privatey and stuff (hi Sarah!). I thought I'd have a go...
1. What is his name? John Michael
2. Who eats more? John. He loves good food and when he thinks its really good, the eats a LOT! He once ate a whole roast by himself and it was pretty big since I was planning on leftovers. Yeah right.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? John. I was shocked and it took me a little while to evaluate how I felt. Poor guy!
4. Who is taller? John. He is 6'2" and I am 5'7".
5. Who is smarter? We are both smart at different things. John loves anything science, welding, sports, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and is especially good at knowing useless facts. I like cooking, money (heheh), numbers, people, science, reading, computers, and most things domestic. We make a good team!
6. Who is more sensitive? Might be a toss up too. We both are sensitive about different things.
7. Who does the laundry? I do. However, I don't iron. John does that...he even asked for a new iron for Christmas one year (of course he got it!). I do about 4 or 5 load each week depending on whether we went to the beach that week or not. Not bad really.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
9. Who pays the bills? I pay all of the bills but John makes all of the money.
10. Who cooks more?I do. I love to cook. John cooks on Thursday nights and helps here and there the rest of the week. Miss Fabulous helps too!
11. Who is more stubborn? Also a toss up. As stubborn as I am, there is no budging John when he gets an idea in his head.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably me. It used to be pretty equal but I think John got tired of admitting he was wrong all the time (because he usually is) so he just gave up all together. I still admit it, but its a rare occasion when I'm wrong. HAHAHA! (You know I love you John)
13. Who has more siblings? Equal on that. John and I both have 4 siblings although he has more married siblings. John has 3 sisters and one brother and I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. We are both the middle child.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both share the pants, however I think my half is bigger.
15. What do you like to do together? We don't do nearly as much as we used to. Life seems to occupy us most of the time. When we do get a chance we like to go to the Temple, hike, mini golf (and occasionally regular golf), go to the movies, out to dinner, bowling, play games, go to sports events, go to the beach, and just enjoy each other's company.
16. Who eats more sweets? John. I can only take so much sugar.
17. How did you meet? We met when he and his friend, Jim, came to visit my roommate. They had all gone to high school together and the guys were just visiting everyone after their missions. I went with my roommate to his open house and since I didn't really know anyone I talked to his dad for a while. I guess after we left that night John's dad told him that he should take me out on a date. John did take me out (bowling) and the rest is history.
18. Who kissed who first? John asked if he could kiss me one sunday morning. So I guess it was a mutual thing.
19. Who proposed? John did, but I knew it was coming. We had talked about it and had gone ring shopping together and I had picked up the rings at the jeweler's that morning.
20. His best features and qualities? John can do anything! Pretty much anything he decides to do he does well. He is a great people person. I love that he's so tall and thinks he's so tough! He can be pretty amazing!
Okay...I tag Shelley, Candace, and Gretchen.
1. What is his name? John Michael
2. Who eats more? John. He loves good food and when he thinks its really good, the eats a LOT! He once ate a whole roast by himself and it was pretty big since I was planning on leftovers. Yeah right.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? John. I was shocked and it took me a little while to evaluate how I felt. Poor guy!
4. Who is taller? John. He is 6'2" and I am 5'7".
5. Who is smarter? We are both smart at different things. John loves anything science, welding, sports, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and is especially good at knowing useless facts. I like cooking, money (heheh), numbers, people, science, reading, computers, and most things domestic. We make a good team!
6. Who is more sensitive? Might be a toss up too. We both are sensitive about different things.
7. Who does the laundry? I do. However, I don't iron. John does that...he even asked for a new iron for Christmas one year (of course he got it!). I do about 4 or 5 load each week depending on whether we went to the beach that week or not. Not bad really.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
9. Who pays the bills? I pay all of the bills but John makes all of the money.
10. Who cooks more?I do. I love to cook. John cooks on Thursday nights and helps here and there the rest of the week. Miss Fabulous helps too!
11. Who is more stubborn? Also a toss up. As stubborn as I am, there is no budging John when he gets an idea in his head.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably me. It used to be pretty equal but I think John got tired of admitting he was wrong all the time (because he usually is) so he just gave up all together. I still admit it, but its a rare occasion when I'm wrong. HAHAHA! (You know I love you John)
13. Who has more siblings? Equal on that. John and I both have 4 siblings although he has more married siblings. John has 3 sisters and one brother and I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. We are both the middle child.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both share the pants, however I think my half is bigger.
15. What do you like to do together? We don't do nearly as much as we used to. Life seems to occupy us most of the time. When we do get a chance we like to go to the Temple, hike, mini golf (and occasionally regular golf), go to the movies, out to dinner, bowling, play games, go to sports events, go to the beach, and just enjoy each other's company.
16. Who eats more sweets? John. I can only take so much sugar.
17. How did you meet? We met when he and his friend, Jim, came to visit my roommate. They had all gone to high school together and the guys were just visiting everyone after their missions. I went with my roommate to his open house and since I didn't really know anyone I talked to his dad for a while. I guess after we left that night John's dad told him that he should take me out on a date. John did take me out (bowling) and the rest is history.
18. Who kissed who first? John asked if he could kiss me one sunday morning. So I guess it was a mutual thing.
19. Who proposed? John did, but I knew it was coming. We had talked about it and had gone ring shopping together and I had picked up the rings at the jeweler's that morning.
20. His best features and qualities? John can do anything! Pretty much anything he decides to do he does well. He is a great people person. I love that he's so tall and thinks he's so tough! He can be pretty amazing!
Okay...I tag Shelley, Candace, and Gretchen.
Comments
What a surprise! How are you? DO you love Hawaii? Of course you do how couldn't you! I listened to your drunken neighbors and then thought poor Katie that just stinks really! Good times and memories in St.David. Let keep in touch sj.amber@gmail.com
AMBER