I'll Be Your Candle on the Waaaattteeeeeeerrrrr!
Yesterday was quite a day! Early in the morning I arose to get things ready for our Yard Sale. It was a community-wide garage sale day and I was going to make a bunch of money for our trip next week (more on that after we get back!). I made a whopping $15. Ouch! So much for money for our trip. We live down at the end of a long side road that apparently no one (ok, well a few) wanted to take. Then John got hungry and went and got take out so there went the $15. So, so sad.
In the early afternoon I went to the Annual CGSA Welcome Aboard Tea at the Diamondhead Lighthouse. Right after I got there we got buzzed by one of the helos:
I had just walked in the gate and didn't have my camera ready...good thing they did it twice!
Randi...the new El Presidente! She is great and lots of fun!
During the prize giving! I walked away with 3 new movies and several packages of popcorn! Mmmmmm....popcorn! (said like Homer Simpson with donuts)
The new CGSA Board. It was so windy up there...we almost got a few Marilyn shots!
Me at the top of the Lighthouse with Diamondhead in the background.
Me and the view. It was beautiful!
Another view picture. The house is part of the Lighthouse grounds and there's a guest house as well.
At the top looking down.
Helloooooo up there!
It was tons of fun! I got to meet several new ladies, one who just arrived in August! We love having new people!
Then last night was our Enrichment Crafters Group. We made more hair bows and we ended up working on them until after 10 (sooooo past my bedtime!). It was quite the day and according to my calendar, just about the standard for the rest of this month. Whew!
In the early afternoon I went to the Annual CGSA Welcome Aboard Tea at the Diamondhead Lighthouse. Right after I got there we got buzzed by one of the helos:
It was tons of fun! I got to meet several new ladies, one who just arrived in August! We love having new people!
Then last night was our Enrichment Crafters Group. We made more hair bows and we ended up working on them until after 10 (sooooo past my bedtime!). It was quite the day and according to my calendar, just about the standard for the rest of this month. Whew!
Comments