Just call me Metal Mouth

I got my braces on today...well, half of them anyway. The upper half. The lower half will be put on on November 17th. Just before Thanksgiving. So much for eating a ton of food! This may be the best diet ever! Anyway. I took some pictures but haven't loaded them yet. Oh, and while we were in Maui, I got my hair cut. So did Miss Fabulous. She looks a little more mischievous, if that's possible. Anyway...so far, so good on the braces front. No pain, just weirdness. When Miss Fabulous saw me she said, "Mommy, why do you have those sparkles on your teeth?" and every time I smile she tells me she can see my sparkles. She's too cute. Maybe calling them sparkles will make the bill not as severe. Maybe. :0)

Comments

You just wait, they wont feel to good in a while.... At least for the first week you will only be able to eat soft foods, so stock up on soup and pudding!! Hope all goes well, cant wait to see your pictures, I should be getting my top braces next month!! Then we will be twinners!! hehehehe LOL

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News