Miss Fabulous

Just a few pictures:
I took this picture because she's modeling the shoes I did with cloth...too bad you can't see them too well in the tall grass.
"Feeding the Chickens" (do we have chickens? no.)
The "chicken feed". Apparently the chickens in our yard like to eat sawdust.
And finally, just something I painted after watching conference. I realize that was not the point of her talk but I liked this simple...um...uplifter. Plus it was a lot easier than putting, "With the Lord's help, I can do ALL things." Whenever I look at this I will remember that part too.
p.s. Did everyone love conference as much as I did? I almost blew it off this year (with sessions at 6 am, I was sorely tempted) but I'm so glad I listened!

Comments

rachbug said…
I LOVED it too! I really think your pictures are great. I have just started to get into taking pictures. Being able to share them is fun. I don't really know how to do anything on the computer but I am trying.
Jim and Brooke said…
YES! I loved conference too!! I have been so emotional lately, that I really needed the great spiritual uplift! There were so many talks on hope, faith, and having strength to endure through trials. Just what I needed to hear! I put that same quote on my wall too!
love ya!
McCrazys said…
Hey roomie from Val Halla! I loved your pictures especially of Miss Fabulous! What a cutie! I also loved that you made a plaque of the quote! That was something I thought about doing but never did. Looks like you are having fun! Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News