MF's take on Maui

While we were on Maui, I put our old (I think 4 years qualifies as old in the life of a camera) digital camera in MF's backpack. She really wants to take pictures so, why not? The only thing I use that camera for anymore is short video clips. So here are some of the pictures she took.

This shot was right in the middle of about 50 pictures of the inside of her mouth. I thought I'd spare you.
Probably exactly how she sees me.


One of about 15 pictures of the pony bed.
Lots and lots of self portraits.
Three or four feet shots and little bare legs (we were getting ready to go to the pool).
Dad watching TV.
One of five of the carpet.

What? No scenic pictures or anything? Hey, she's only four and I think I took more than enough of those kind.

Comments

That's fun! I bet she loved having her own camera.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News