Costumes of Halloween Past - Updated!

2004
Friend Bear. The only costume I didn't make.
The Flinstones.
So easy to do and Miss Fabulous was Pebbles.
2005
Last minute Scarecrow costume.

2006

2007

Strawberry Shortcake

2008...

I guess we could have gotten a better picture...but we didn't. Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Comments

Jason said…
SO cute and such a good idea to put all the other costumes on.
Jason said…
love it. so cute. pb&j. too funny.
i was hoping you'd tell us what a hawaiian halloween is like. any different twists on tradition?
Kate said…
No difference that I've noted over the last 3 years except you don't have to take into account coldness. Well...people here definitely like to party so any excuse is a good one. But really, not so much of a difference. New Years on the other hand...
Heffalump said…
I always think its fun making their costumes, but stressful!

I came looking for your photo assignment pics, where are they?

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News