The best I could do
So here's how things are going at our house. John is getting surgery on his eyes so he doesn't have to wear glasses anymore. This is good because #1 he goes through glasses like no tomorrow and #2 he really wants to wear sunglasses but because of #1 they just aren't cost effective. He has those cheap clip on things but they just make me laugh, they're so huge!
Anyway, in addition to this he's slimming down...probably due to the basketball he plays every morning, the golf he plays about once each week (he's head of the Coast Guard monthly tournaments plus goes to the nearby Navy/Marine course after work sometimes), and the softball he plays at least once per week. Also, because of all the sports he's involved with (and the tatoos he's drawn...hehe), everywhere we go people know him.
In contrast, I still have my glasses and you'll see from the picture below that they're crooked from when Miss Fabulous knocked her head against mine and I haven't been able to get them straight since. I also have completely unruly hair that is neither curly nor straight and I get this halo of fuzz every time I put it back. I don't have a model body, nor will I ever...its just not the way I'm built. Don't get me wrong...I'm working on being more healthy - more awareness on what I'm eating and its effects on me, drinking lots of water, and...starting in November...I'll be going to the gym. Walking/jogging is still good for me but I'm thinking I should be doing more - thus the gym. Anyway. So now I have braces to go along with the untamed hair and crooked glasses. John and I should be quite the pair!
Comments
*look bad either:)
I love the braces! I am jealous!