New Neighbors

We got some new neighbors (not the noisy ones...they're still there) and they love to stay up late chatting. So now I get it from both sides. They aren't 3 am late so that's good but, really, couldn't I get some quiet neighbors?

On another note...John and Miss Fabulous stayed home from church yesterday but I went since we are practicing for the Primary Program next week. When I got home John handed me a wad of dollar bills. I guess he went out to clean up the yard sale stuff in the garage so he could put the car in there and a couple people came up, handed him money and took what they were paying for. He made about the same not having a yard sale (on Sunday no less) as I did sitting out there all Saturday morning trying to sell stuff.

Comments

Millie said…
I say, buy them muzzles...
Teagan said…
hey-you dont know me but I was googling Strawberry shortcake costume and your blog came up with your costume you made for you daughter last year. I absolutely love it. I was wondering how you did the stripes on her shirt and were you able to find a pick sun hat for did you dye it? are the strawberries on the hat out of felt? And her purse is adorable!!
my email is teag2000@hotmail.com
and my blog is www.condiefamily.blogspot.com
Thanks! you really did such a cute job!!
Heffalump said…
When we were first married we lived in a basement apartment with six single guys living upstairs in the house above us. Talk about noise! I remember tromping up there when I was pregnant with #1 to tell them to be quiet in the early hours of the morning. I figured a tired pregnant lady would make them feel more guilty than D would.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News