What I do with paints:



I found the board thingy (technical term) at Ben Franklin for $8 and it was pretty beat up...actually I bought 2 because I'm ambitious like that. This one was already pink so I dry brushed the blue on and then put sparkly rub-ons (I cheated) on it. After a coat of poly, I put the hooks back on and I'm done! I love the way it looks. MF's room is just a collection of colors so it fits in perfectly. Now off to do the other...

Comments

TGS said…
I love how you have a great eye for things that you can turn somethiing okay and make it great! What's this :good mail girls" thing?
Kate said…
Basically we send things in the mail every so often so we don't always just get bills and junk. Let me know if you'd like to join and I'll send you an invite. :0)

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News