Miss Fabulous

Brilliant...When I fix something for MF she exclaims, "Brilliant!"



She and I do pre-school time every morning for about an hour. We have been working on her grip on the pencil and I told her that writing will be just a little bit easier when she can master the grip. Now she wants everything to be "just a little bit easier."



"I must have a straw."



She is learning money has value and that without money she cannot buy toys and candy. I've been working with her trying to teach her the value of a penny, nickel, dime, and quarter. So far, not so good. She just wants the "paper stuff."


She wants to wear headbands all the time because, "Its just like Hairspray!" We don't even own that movie.


She has started asking for "going to sleep music" at night.


She is constantly complimenting people. I LOVE this quality. I wish I was better at complimenting others. I almost feel like I have to work hard just to get a compliment out and harder still to accept compliments. I never get enough of hearing MF's little voice saying, "Wow! I love your hair/shirt/pants/shoes/makeup/etc!"


Miss Fabulous gave John and I her 2 blue candies that she got at church because blue is our favorite color (and it is). Awwww...

Comments

Leslie said…
Isn't MF a sweetie! I love you, MF, a bushel and a peck.
Heffalump said…
Awwww...she is growing up.
Kate said…
"Brilliant!" I love it! That is so cute! Don't you love having a little girl?

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News