My day today...

This is how the day has gone so far...

At 2:30 am (it is still in this day) I woke to Miss Fabulous talking. It wasn't very loud but I had been tossing for a little while before that so I went in to see if she was awake or just talking in her sleep (she does that often). As I got closer I heard, "Dad! I see something." over and over. I went in and asked her what was up and she told me she sees bad wizards when she lays down. I was thinking, "I shouldn't have let John put Harry Potter on before bed." She finally calmed down and I went back to bed.
I woke up at 5:25 (the normal time) to John's alarm clock and laid there for a while until I heard MF walking around and told her she could come lay in our bed. She went right to sleep and I got up around 5:45. I checked my email and blog then heard MF again. I decided if we were both up so early we should go for a walk so we got all ready and stepped out the door to discover it was pouring. So I did my pilates workout dvd and by the time I was done with that the rain was gone. We did just one lap around the neighborhood and went home. The usual is 4 but today the whole time MF kept saying she wanted to go home...grrrr...so we did. At this point it is 7 am.
We get home and I give MF the final pop tarts just to get rid of them (finally!) and find something for myself for breakfast. After breakfast we draw our chores for the day out of the jar...the only way I seem to get some work done...and we head off to clean. Around 8:30 we do pre-school, working on uppercase A again, subtraction, review of all the colors and shapes, and learned about Alabama. After pre-school we went and got ready to go to out to lunch (started at 11) with our Lunch Bunch at CPK and we got there early so we stopped at Hallmark and got MF's Christmas ornament. Last year we waited until mid-November and they had been sold out for a while so I didn't waste time this year. We had a nice lunch with 5 other ladies and their kids. We got done around 1 and MF and I wandered around Ross for a while and then headed to the craft store to buy new paints! I was so excited...until I got there and found out they are closed on Monday. Bummer. I guess we'll have to go tomorrow. After that we headed home. I'm tired. I may have to make something easy for dinner and call it a day. The only thing is...there will not be any Harry Potter watching in our house tonight.


Update: John ended up making dinner. Just something easy but very appreciated. We watched Ratatouille.

Comments

It is fun to record just a random day. You can look back and see the interesting things you do on a day to day basis.
Millie said…
I love "Be My Yoko Ono." :)

How nice to live in a place where you can get up and take a walk so early in the morning, without fear of much happening.

Other than that... I'm tired. :)
Fooferoo said…
Wow you did a lot and now I feel lazy! I need to get on the ball with that preschool stuff...
Devri said…
Layout looks good!!!! I am not a scrapbooky girl, so I love it!!!!!

great job, I have a different screen than you, so it looks good on my end, but if it doesn't fit- I just emailed you instructions for that.. ;)
Lovey Dovey said…
sounds like a great day. I just thought you should know that there are all kinds of entrys on Steve's blog that you have not been getting cause sarah made it private. send her an e-mail and she can invite you to view it. She has a letter each week and a ton of pics on it. Love you continue having fun...

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News