I'd like to thank my neighbor...
p.s. Blogger sure seems to upload videos a lot faster in the middle of the night.
Update: Around 3 I finally called the police and asked if they would just go ask them to keep the noise down (at that point, if I went over there I'm not sure I could have been nice about it). A couple of the guys there tried to leave but apparently the cop was out there and they were nervous about what their blood alcohol levels might be if he pulled them over (which he probably would have done). Why people? I just don't get it! What is the attraction? Anyway, MF got up at 6:45 so I'm basically running on just over 3 hours of sleep...hopefully the Sunbeams (my 4 year old church class) will be good today.
Comments
Wow, that's such an unpleasant situation for you.
Sleep well.
Kate: probably not the same neighbor...this neighbor only has a 15 month old girl (who was up with them all night). my neighbor does have a friend that comes over with a 4 year old boy.
Becky: I feel your pain.
Gretchen: MF sleeps through EVERYTHING. John sleeps through most things, but he doesn't sleep through me jumping out of bed every few minutes because it sounds like they are throwing things at our windows.
millie: primary went about normal. the other teacher was sick so I had 10 kids to myself and almost cried several times...not because of the kids but because that's what I do when I'm tired. Over all I think it went well. I sure slept well last night! :0)