Saturday is a Special Day...
Today we decided to just take things as they came. John had a softball game this morning which was fun even though they lost (as usual). One of the guys John works with needed a new side window for his car (it was broken into...for the fourth time) and wanted John's help finding one at the junk yard. So they dropped Miss Fabulous and I off at Border's Book Store because I had heard they were doing a children's party there. We shopped around until John and Steve came back for us and then headed out to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch (thanks Steve!). After lunch we took Steve home and then went to the toy store because there was another kid's party there with giveaways.
Later (after a nice snooze), Steve came over so John could help him get his window in and Miss Fabulous went to help.

She was pretty dirty and wanted to play in her pool, so we got it out and she played for a while but got even dirtier. When she was done I sent her up to take a bath, which she loves. A half hour later I started to hear something dropping on the floor. I thought it might be the neighbors (yes, we hear everything that hits our neighbor's floor...wonderful construction, these pre-fab homes) but after looking around the kitchen found this:
The dripping A/C vent. I thought something might be wrong with the A/C since its been louder than normal lately. After investigating though, we found that it was actually our darling Miss Fabulous dumping the water out of the bathtub by the gallon. By the time we found her she had covered the bathroom floor with water and it was seeping into the carpet in the hall. Too bad I didn't get a picture of the bathroom. I just wasn't thinking about pictures at the time. My thoughts were turned more toward maimage at the time. Here's a picture of the water catchers downstairs:
As of now, the water has stopped dripping from the vent and we are just hoping we don't end up with mold problems. Grrrr...
Comments
i like the new look on your blog!