Thwimming, Thwimming in the Backyard

Miss Fabulous loves the water. She gets that from her dad. They are both a couple of fish. At least once each week, MF begs me to get the "thwimming pool" out and I usually do...its a nice break from the bathtub and the "colors and bubbles" that have to be applied there. Plus, I like her to be outside playing. I can easily see her from the kitchen area (where I'm usually found) and she has all kinds of fun splashing, "thurfing", and keeping her "children" in line. She constantly has her children with her, sometimes 6, sometimes 2, and other times 3. I had to hold the door for them until I convinced MF that they could easily go thru the door and she didn't have to worry. Anyhow, she loves the water.
Miss Fabulous in her overly full pool. I turned the water on and promply forgot about it. When I remembered it, it was overflowing and had created quite a puddle.
Riding on her "thurf board".
And her new favorite, jumping to see just how much you can splash. This is the main reason I like her outside rather than the bathtub. She has her board, her toys, and lots of room to splash!

Comments

Fooferoo said…
I found your blog via another blog (can't remember which) and it's wonderful.

My 3 year old would love it if she could swim right now, she also loves to splash.
Candace said…
Oh the simple pleasures of being THREE! I wish I stil liked swimming as much as I did as a kid! I love how she takes her "kids" everywhere. ;)
*~McGarys~* said…
How fun! I wish we were still In HI. I would make the drive to come see you for fun like this! We miss you guys. Let us know when the next time is your going to be in Utah if any time while we are in school it would be fun to see you guys again:)
Erickson Family said…
LUUUCKY!! That backyard is awesome. P.S. Will loves the lei! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News