Every Thursday, Miss Fabulous and I walk over to the library just down the street. It is a lot of fun for both the kids and the parents. The parents mostly just sit and chuckle at the kids but I have to tell you, its pretty entertaining! This library is pretty small, however it is connected to several other libraries so between them I can usually get whatever book I am wanting to read. They also have movies and video games (Wii, PS, DS, XBox, and more) you can borrow for a week for free!

This is Kay reading the books to the children. Usually the kids listen pretty well, but today there were several who were very antsy.

Kay taught the kids to play "Red Light, Green Light". I'm not sure any of them quite "got it" but they sure had fun.

Kay read a book about a duck riding a bike then had the kids lay down to pretend they were riding bikes too!

They laying down to ride bikes didn't work out so well so she had them pretend while they "biked" around the room. This picture they're riding their bikes without hands.

After books and games they have craft time.


Miss Fabulous with her Hot Air Balloon craft. She is usually the last one done, mostly because she won't be rushed when it comes to anything art or craft. I let her pick out a movie or two after she is done and then we head home. We have so much fun at the library each week!
Comments