Conversations

Miss Fabulous: Can I pleath have a blana?

Me: Ba-na-na?

MF: uh-huh

Me: Say it. Ba-na-na

MF: Ba-lana

Me: Ba

MF: Ba

Me: Na

MF: Na

Me: Na

MF: Na

Me: Banana

MF: Blana

Well...its an improvement on Meena.

Comments

Karri said…
That's really cute! I remember when Alana used to say applepuss instead of octopus. I miss it!
Orr Family said…
Hayden use to call her PJ's memes! It was so cute! I would say put your jammies on and she would say I want my pink memes! It is so cute! One day you will miss the wrong words!
Kate said…
I already miss them and they aren't even gone yet.
Erickson Family said…
Asia always blesses the food and wash our bodies (instead of "nourish"). Always get a smile during prayer! She always say kitchener for conditioner too. =D I love the wrong words! LOL we still laugh over some of Mariah and Brinlee's that are long gone and fading away.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News