Thankful Thursday

I got this idea from my super great friend, Brooke. I'm going to try to post one thing I'm thankful for every thursday. I think its a great thing to do and a good reminder of everything I have been blessed with in my life.
#1

I am very thankful for my little family. I have been blessed with a husband and a daughter who are both wonderful! They can make me smile when I'm grumpy or sad. My husband works hard to support his family and does it without complaint. My daughter is so happy and so helpful around the house and is a great person to be around! I love my family and thank Heavenly Father for them every day!

Comments

Erickson Family said…
Hey! Yeah, I've been thinking about needing to get you your stuff back. We have our tickets to go on June 4th. I am not planning to take the wagon, in fact, I was going to "gift" it someone else like you did for us, but you can absolutely have it back. I don't believe in "selling" items that we received from the goodness of someone else. I like to "pay it forward" or whatever you call it! LOL
Erickson Family said…
p.s. If you don't need it right away, I still use the bike about once a week, but if you need it, please, by all means come and get it! =D
Millie said…
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)
Jim and Brooke said…
What a great way to start! We are thankful for you and love all of you!!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News