Okay, that's better.

So...I took the test again because there were a few questions I was on the fence about and when I did I got this:

Take this test!
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

I wonder why I get the non-vibrant colors, but I'm happier with the "brown" outcome since the description is pretty much me. I even asked for a crossword puzzle and a good dictionary for my birthday (didn't get them though). Sadly though, I think I'm a fun person but no one will ever find out now that I've been dubbed a brown. I'll just sit here and sigh and wonder why I can't be an orange like my sister or green like carrot. *sigh*

Comments

david santos said…
I loved this post and this blog.
Thank you.
Karri said…
I like brown. It goes well with pink. It's Alana's second favorite color. I'm a green.
Becky said…
secretly we "greens" are glad that there is a brown around. we love ya! i think that you are fun! geez.

bexx

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News