The Real ME

In honor of my husband's picture taking skills, I changed my profile picture. Yep, that's my crooked tooth you can see. And the bushy hair. That look on my face is permanent...I kept it that way for too long and it froze. My mom warned me, but I didn't listen.

Oh...and we are headed to a birthday party today and I made this (well, painted it anyway) to go with the present (what 2 year old cares about anything but toys?).
I usually try to do something homemade as part of or as the gift. I don't know if this is acceptable or not, but I'm going to keep doing it anyway.
Here I put it on Miss Fabulous' table. Husband built it...the legs are old banister pieces cut in half. He then painted the whole thing white and handed it over to me. Since the girl loves to play tea party, I painted placemats on the table. I also painted the alphabet (capital and lower case letters) around the outside. I'm very happy with how it turned out!

Comments

lbt said…
Man that looks awesome! You are more talented than you give yourself credit for. And thank you for my story. Your comments were very helpful. I actually used almost everything you changed. And hey could you do me a flavor and tell Sarah my email and ask her (and maybe Joe) if they'll ok me? Thanks
lbt said…
oh yeah and about your picture...ummm you're a freak, thank you for taking it all.
Karri said…
I love that table..how creative to paint placemats on it. One talent I don't have even a little bit of is craftiness. Poor Alana...
Heffalump said…
That table is cute! Right now we are lucky if any furniture the boys have doesn't get destroyed in the first week. Their beds are about all that have held up well.

I like the placemat idea though...

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News