Tag! I'm It!

I got tagged by my cousin, Sarah, and hopefully I can come up with 7 interesting things about me. Here goes nothing!

1. I have had a huge variety of jobs! These include but are not limited to: 10 hours at Blimpies (yep, that was training and one shift and I was outta there!), 2 hours as a telemarketter (wasn't quite for me), working in a computerized embroidery shop, designing business cards, working at a nursing store (that would be nursing...as in babies), Girl Scout camp counselor, paper girl, and smoothie maker.
2. I could eat popcorn every day instead of a meal. Especially kettlecorn or air popped corn with melted butter. Soooooo yummy but soooooo deadly. So sad!
3. I love calendars. I use one generally for everything but I can imagine a beautiful wall full of different calendars...each with its own purpose. Every year I look forward to the end of the year when I can get a new one, just to feed my addiction.
4. I love fun earrings! I don't ever care if they are meant for kids, if they're cute and a good price...their mine!
5. Speaking of a good price...I'm very cheap. I love a good deal (who doesn't?) but almost never buy anything at full price. If it isn't on sale, I can wait.
6. During this last Christmas season, I went to my very first concert. It wasn't anything big but it was a lot of fun and I'm still not sure I would go to a Big concert (you know, a well known musician) but this smallish one was terrific and I would definitely go see them again, given the chance.
7. I love moving. Strange? Probably, but after about 2 years in any one place, I get antsy to move again. I love the adventure moving brings and getting to know a new place. I have met wonderful people over the years and look forward to meeting even more.

Well there's 7 of my interesting things. I will tag Laura, Heather, and Karri. Have at it girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News