The Cutest Girl in the World!

No, not me...Miss Fabulous of course! These are for those of you who only come on here to see pictures of the girl. For everyone else, maybe you should consider joining our fan club! Hahaha!

Ready for church!

Miss Fabulous was invited to a friend's birthday party (thanks Sarpis!) and they had water guns and balloons. Miss Fabulous thought it was great fun to chase daddy with the water gun! We all had so much fun!
Don't look, just shoot!
Blowing bubbles!


My beautiful girl!

Comments

Leslie said…
I'm already the biggest fan next to Dad and Mom. She looks so cute all ready for church. We love you guys.
Sarah said…
Your little girl is soooo cute! I'm looking forward to our next book club.
Nancy Face said…
She's so cute, and the party sounds like lots of fun, yay! :D

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! :)
Jim and Brooke said…
She looks adorible as always!
I'll join your fan club!
love, Brooke

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News