County Fair
Last Saturday we went to the county fair. It was a pretty hot day and it didn't open until noon so we were there for probably the hottest part of the day, but it was also not very crowded.
We let the girls ride the ponies.
I my have put this picture up before. I'm not sure. Here it is again, if I did.
These onion rings were SO good!!! I'm not a fan of onions. Yuck! But occasionally I do like onion rings and these were very tasty! John "helped" me eat them...or maybe I helped him?
We got a certain amount of tickets and gave Miss Fabulous her choices. She chose this bee ride.
She and I rode the Ferris wheel. It was nice and cool up there but all we really could see were trees and water towers and the rest of the fair. So not much. It was still nice to cool off a little and chat with my girl!
She wanted to ride the caterpillar coaster. John rode with her. It was a pretty tight squeeze!
MF screamed all along and I had to laugh. It was a really little coaster but she was so funny and put her arms up and acted like it was the most thrilling ride of her life.
Here's a side view. John's knees were totally crammed in there. He said it was better than the very back, which is what they had tried first.
While there we also saw lots of animals, a blacksmith, a man carving logs with a chainsaw, a man with birds, show horses, played a dart game, and got some shaved ice. Miss Fabulous got spit on by some llamas. She was NOT happy about that, but we cleaned her up and she ended up having a good time after all. We were so happy to go home and relax afterward!
Comments