What ARE you reading?

So I was at the mall about a month ago (we don't do uninteresting stuff like roam malls very often) and John was watching MF play in one of those super-unsanitary play areas while I poked around in The Children's Place and Borders. I usually try to avoid book stores unless there's something specific I'm looking for. I'm not tempted to buy books very often (I'm a bit of a miser) especially from book stores so I usually don't even look. Well this particular day I thought I would see if they even had anything clean laid out there, let alone good. I came across this book...211 Things A Clever Girl Can Do. It looked like fun so on a whim, I bought it! It has instructions on a bunch of different things from How to churn butter and How to dig a Latrine to How to look glamorous in a sidecar and How to make a macrame bikini. Fair warning though, as funny as it's written there are a few bits I don't totally aprove of (I'm such a prude)and wondered a few times as to why on earth anyone would need or want to know such information. Still, it is a fun read and I'm thinking of looking to see if my local library has others by this author. So, do YOU know how to ride an ostrich?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News