Thankful Thursday - # Something or other
I won't be numbering these anymore. I don't get to them every week...especially weeks when family is in town. I DO try but my best efforts are often thwarted by enticements of much more fun activities. Not that blogging is not fun but sometimes my head refuses to think so...anyhow. Back to what I'm thankful for:
I'm thankful for other bloggers. I like to read about what different members of my family are doing without calling or emailing and possibly never getting in touch with any of them. I also like to catch up on close or new friends who blog too. We all seem to be super busy and although a phone call would be nice, with the time difference and often just lack of time or umph, sometimes its just easier to email and even easier to blog. I like reading the blogs of strangers. I'm not much of a comment-girl but I like to read them, get ideas, be reminded that I'm not the only one who dislikes unloading the dishwasher and other necessary but mundane daily tasks, laugh at funny stories, etc. I wish I was better at commenting but I get something typed in and think "that sounds dumb from a complete stranger" or some such thing and I delete it and decide not to comment. I love comments so you'd think I'd return the favor and comment like crazy, but no...I'm a little selfish that way. Anyhow. I would just like to say Thank You to all you other bloggers out there who let me read your blog and silently leave. I love reading you and taking a peek at your life. Thanks!
I'm thankful for other bloggers. I like to read about what different members of my family are doing without calling or emailing and possibly never getting in touch with any of them. I also like to catch up on close or new friends who blog too. We all seem to be super busy and although a phone call would be nice, with the time difference and often just lack of time or umph, sometimes its just easier to email and even easier to blog. I like reading the blogs of strangers. I'm not much of a comment-girl but I like to read them, get ideas, be reminded that I'm not the only one who dislikes unloading the dishwasher and other necessary but mundane daily tasks, laugh at funny stories, etc. I wish I was better at commenting but I get something typed in and think "that sounds dumb from a complete stranger" or some such thing and I delete it and decide not to comment. I love comments so you'd think I'd return the favor and comment like crazy, but no...I'm a little selfish that way. Anyhow. I would just like to say Thank You to all you other bloggers out there who let me read your blog and silently leave. I love reading you and taking a peek at your life. Thanks!
Comments