Pictures of Me - Sorta

I was tagged a while ago but am just getting around to it. Just some things about me. I will just go ahead and tag whomever reads this. I know its sort of a cop-out but I have no idea who reads this blog or how often. So just do it if you see it.
Middle Name:

Where I would Visit:
Niagara Falls. My parents live near Niagara Falls and I've heard good things. There are a lot of places I would visit but this is the one I settled on.
Favorite Food:
I'm not sure if ice cream qualifies as a true "food" but it is truely my favorite!

My age on my next Birthday:

The big Three-Oh.
College Major:

Manual Drafting
Auto-CAD (Computer Aided Drafting)
Electronic Drafting

Bad Habit:

I am a natural complainer.
Name of a Pet:

My family had a Black Lab for several months when I was a kid.

Favorite Vacation:I have always wanted to take an Alaskan Cruise and I still haven't done it but there are plans and I can dream anyhow.

Where I Live:

Where I would like to live:
We lived in Oregon for a few years and loved it! We would love to move back and hope to in the future!

Comments

TGS said…
You're so cute Katie! I love your blog. What an inspiration to all.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News