Your Tag is Showing

Came across this tag at Nancy's Place and thought it sounded like fun! So it here goes:

1. Pick up the nearest book with at least 123 pages

2. Turn to page 123

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog

5. Tag 5 people (I'm going to ignore this rule, haha!)

Mine was: "I hope you notice," she said, "that this is the kind of sugar you sprinkle on things."

Now your turn! Everyone that reads this gets tagged...especially since I think I only have about 5 readers anyway and most of them are family members. Have fun people!

Comments

Erickson Family said…
Hey! Actually, yeah, we are missing ours. I didn't really notice it either! We can plan a get together for Fae and Asia sometime and I can get it from ya then. Thanks! =D
Leslie said…
"His wages were $2.00 a day and out of this he saved $95.00 that paid for a sewing machine for Barbara." Taken from a history book called "William Wallace Haws, Weaving Lives Together"

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News