Kaneohe Bay Glass Bottom Boat

My friend, Amanda, invited us to join them on the Glass Bottom Boat at a discounted price and so we did (thanks Amanda!). Amanda has a little girl the same age as Miss Fabulous and they get along famously. We met new friends and had a lot of fun!

This is Sooooooo Miss Fabulous. Unfortunately for her, she inherited my unruly hair.

There were these boxes that had glass in the bottom (hmmm go figure) so you could see the coral reef below the boat. We had a hard time seeing fish through the glass but after a bit the tour guide invited us to go on top of the boat to feed the fish. I think that was our favorite part. They gave us each a piece of bread and we fed the fish!
Hmmm....I think she looks like she might belong in a different family
Sitting on the roof! From the roof we saw several sea turtles and all those swarming, hungry fish. It was a fun day for everyone!

Comments

Erickson Family said…
HOW FUN!!! Do you mind if I ask how much it cost? My kids would love it!
Kate said…
It was $10 for me and $5 for Fae but I think its more if you just go...we were with a group and got a group discount. I think normally its $15 and $7? I could be wrong since one website said $22 per person, kids and adults.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News