Almost "Wordless Wednesday"

A few blogs that I stalk (just visiting without leaving comments really) have a Wordless Wednesday. I kinda like the idea...since I tend to take bunches of pictures and some are of odd things (you never know what will turn out cool), so I'm going to try it. Mine usually won't be wordless...I can't help but comment on most things anyway so here it goes...my first Not So Wordless Wednesday:



John's pineapple plant. He is super proud of it (its huge!) These things take 20 months to produce a single pineapple and then another 14 months for the second one. That's it. The plant is then done. That's a lot of waiting for a piece of fruit!

Comments

Laura said…
That's awesome! It reminds me of my mission in the Philippines. I ate so much pineapple in one of my areas that it seemed like I had a constant canker sore on my tongue! Pretty cool ...I hope you'll be able to eat the fruit of your labors soon!

Hey, I do read your blog almost everyday, but seem to lack comment..sorry! I'll try and contribute more in the future!
Heffalump said…
Wow! Now I know why pineapples can be so spendy sometimes...
Thanks for the comment by the way. I am doing okay, just waiting for this baby to finish growing. I should be happy it doesn't take as long as your pineapple is taking!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News