'Tis the season to be busy.
I'm feeling less stressed now. Not that anything has changed except my attitude. I'm going to print off some return address labels and get the Christmas letters in the mail and hopefully will get at least one box in the mail by Thursday. I'm working on more bags tonight and hope to have the 3 that I'm working on now done by Thursday as well. I say Thursday because Friday is promising to be a crazy day and Saturday we are having a yard sale and John's marching in a parade! Its insane, I know.
I finally got my Christmas music to load on my iPod so YAY!
My house is semi-clean so that means I can cook and craft and sew as much as I want until its dirty again. So...about 3 hours.
We went up to the North shore to check out the waves up there since they are supposed to be amazingly high. It was amazing...and COLD! We were shivering! We really are going to die when we move.
I love my camera and love taking pictures. John says he's signing me up for classes when we get moved to wherever we are going. I can't wait! I think I take OK pictures but would love to be so much better at it. I also want to take a ballroom dance class or tap. John may prefer the tap...for me, that is.
John went camping with the scouts last Friday and Star, MF, and I went out to dinner with my friend and her girls. It was fun. We think maybe they should camp more often.
MF's teacher is nearly due to have her baby and has been told by her doctor to stay off her feet. She was hoping to make it until Winter Break but no such luck. Miss Fab is not adjusting well. The sub forgot to send their homework home with them today, MF was supposed to go to her "extra help" class but didn't, she was also supposed to go to the little shop today (the last day) but the teacher said no, and she decided to cut her hair at school today. MF's hair does not grow quickly...AT ALL. We trimmed her hair over a year ago and it has grown maybe 2". If that. Its not thick either. Its not that tragic. She's cut it before and a whole lot worse, but seriously...I thought we were beyond that stage. I guess I thought wrong.
SO. I'm going to go put the ol' iPod on and sew away. Hopefully it won't be another week before I post again, but no guarantees.
I finally got my Christmas music to load on my iPod so YAY!
My house is semi-clean so that means I can cook and craft and sew as much as I want until its dirty again. So...about 3 hours.
We went up to the North shore to check out the waves up there since they are supposed to be amazingly high. It was amazing...and COLD! We were shivering! We really are going to die when we move.
I love my camera and love taking pictures. John says he's signing me up for classes when we get moved to wherever we are going. I can't wait! I think I take OK pictures but would love to be so much better at it. I also want to take a ballroom dance class or tap. John may prefer the tap...for me, that is.
John went camping with the scouts last Friday and Star, MF, and I went out to dinner with my friend and her girls. It was fun. We think maybe they should camp more often.
MF's teacher is nearly due to have her baby and has been told by her doctor to stay off her feet. She was hoping to make it until Winter Break but no such luck. Miss Fab is not adjusting well. The sub forgot to send their homework home with them today, MF was supposed to go to her "extra help" class but didn't, she was also supposed to go to the little shop today (the last day) but the teacher said no, and she decided to cut her hair at school today. MF's hair does not grow quickly...AT ALL. We trimmed her hair over a year ago and it has grown maybe 2". If that. Its not thick either. Its not that tragic. She's cut it before and a whole lot worse, but seriously...I thought we were beyond that stage. I guess I thought wrong.
SO. I'm going to go put the ol' iPod on and sew away. Hopefully it won't be another week before I post again, but no guarantees.
Comments
Ah...the cutting of the hair. I hope Baby B doesn't do that. With the boys it was an easy fix. Girls are harder in that area.
Millie- Laze away. I'll live and wish I was you.