Dear blog reader(s)

I realize my background makes the reading of my blog somewhat difficult and I'm sorry for that. Not sorry enough to make another one before Christmas. I thought it was cute (and still do) but it was time consuming and I think I asked Miss Fab to leave me alone like 3 times while I was doing it...which made me feel like a bad mom and caused all kinds of guilt to me and trauma to her which she will use later in life to blame me for all her problems. And if that's not a run-on sentence, I don't know what one is.
Focus on backgrounds. I promise I will change my background as soon as I can which will be sometime in January (hopefully). Meanwhile, just look at the pictures and try not to let the very cute little birdies frustrate you. They are not real and they do not make loud chirping sounds day and night.
On another note: I have found that the Crackbook to blog ratio is highly alarming. The more involved in Crackbook I become, the less comments I get here. Or perhaps I have become less interesting since joining Crackbook. Or the more difficult reality: I never was interesting in the first place and have declined even further in my blahness over the last however long I have been involved in Crackbook. Or I just never leave comments on other blogs and turnabout is fair play.
Yet another note: It has been suggested to me by several people that I should start a business making custom bags. I think I could do that but at this point in time, its not going to happen. I had a list of 10 or more bags to make and was stressed to the point that I was having regular breakdowns and not able to enjoy my children. I'm thinking I may start it up but it will have to wait a year. We are moving this summer (destination still unknown) and I do not want to have to be trying to fill orders while moving across the Pacific and possibly the rest of the country.
Its highly possible, even probable, that I will not be posting before Christmas since it is 5 days away so I wish you a Merry Christmas! I love you all!

Comments

Leslie said…
You are so cute. I love you guys and your beautiful girls.
Millie said…
Merry Christmas, darling :)
I, too, have noticed a steep decline in comments as facebook has seemed to recapture everyone else's hearts and time...I just sigh and remind myself (several times) that I'm really writing this for my own history. Right. That's why.
Your background is cute...I just have to scroll more than normal, but I can deal with that. :)
Merry Christmas to you, too.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News