Warning - Pictures of Miss Fabulous!
But first really quick...
I made a cake for the birthday of my friend's son. Here's how it turned out...
It was fun and cute, nothing super fancy and I really had to try hard not to eat the frosting!
Monday we (MF and I) went to a maternity store to return a shirt and possibly pick something out instead and afterward I noticed MF's eye was looking a little pink. She said she hit it on one of the metal racks when she was hiding in one (which I am forever telling her NOT to do). Well, the next day it looked like this:
Thankfully, after putting some ice on it a few times, the swelling went down by Wednesday evening.
I got my braces "tightened" this week and they added rubber bands too. I'm just going to say this: Ugh!
Miss Fabulous had her dance recital yesterday and we took lots of pictures (like the good parents we are). The only problem...most of them weren't good (like the not so great photographers we are). So here are some of the best ones.
I'm thinking of doing a silhouette painting using this one.

She just looks so little and grown up all at the same time!
I love this one and am thinking of doing something with it too. We'll see.
This one is a little funny to me. It is just so MF!
A serious girl? Pretty much the only non-smiling one in this position but the only one that was clear.
We went to the park afterward and she rolled down the hill over and over. Sadly, she couldn't get John or myself to roll down the hill with her. Where's her aunt Joanna?
Rolling
I made a cake for the birthday of my friend's son. Here's how it turned out...
Monday we (MF and I) went to a maternity store to return a shirt and possibly pick something out instead and afterward I noticed MF's eye was looking a little pink. She said she hit it on one of the metal racks when she was hiding in one (which I am forever telling her NOT to do). Well, the next day it looked like this:
I got my braces "tightened" this week and they added rubber bands too. I'm just going to say this: Ugh!
Miss Fabulous had her dance recital yesterday and we took lots of pictures (like the good parents we are). The only problem...most of them weren't good (like the not so great photographers we are). So here are some of the best ones.
I had a pretty good week this week. We went for walks and enjoyed the cool breezes before they die for the summer. MF and I have been going to a newly opened pool with some friends on Fridays and we're just loving it! I tried out a swim aerobics class Friday as well and I'm thinking I'm just going to have to continue going! I sure miss swim aerobics and feeling like I'm actually doing something.
I've been checking out material online too so I can re-cover my glider cushions. I'm afraid that, as girly as I've been wanting to go with Star's room, my tastes sure are shining through and the materials and colors I'm picking are not exactly the girliest. I'm sure it will be cute when its done but it definitely won't be pink and frills.
Yesterday we went to a Baby Expo down in Honolulu. Mostly it was to check out what kinds of "stuff" they have now for babies but really, I came away thinking I had just avoided buying a bunch of things I don't need. It was interesting, but I was glad to leave. :0)
Anyhow. Here's to another week...
Comments