Pictures from the last week

We spent a portion of the day at Bellows beach on Saturday. A friend of ours had come in on a ship from Alaska so we took him out to have a little time off the boat.
John and I.
Miss Fabulous playing in the sand. She loves to get buried!
Our friend, Mark.
Miss Fab was feeling quite adventurous that day and seemed to have no fear of the water. John helped her boogie board...and she did great!
Riding the wave in.
A little spill.
Success!
Heading out again. I love pictures of John with MF and she sure loves her daddy!
(ps...I DO participate in all the fun but since I'm the designated picture taker, you won't find too many pictures of me...just so you know I'm not a total stick-in-the-mud.)


On a different note...here's the mermaid I painted for MF. She's a little chubby but MF loves it! I do too. :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News