(un)Productive Me

I started feeling a little sick last Wednesday, now I'm quite sick...coughing like crazy and going through tissues like no tomorrow. Last night was a horrible night and I'm pretty tired today but I'm not sure I'll be getting any rest. I promised John he could go golfing this week but I may have to suggest he put it off until next week when I (hopefully) feel better. So since I don't feel too great I decided I COULD get some painting done that I've been wanting to do and I can still make lists of things that need to be done or bought. I just wish I had more energy to actually do some things. So anyway, Miss Fabulous and I painted some pictures for the baby's room this morning. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't do the colors justice but you get the idea. I'm hoping to sort of copy the style in the one I did on the changing table/dresser too. I hope it all works out the way I'm thinking. :0)

Comments

Millie said…
So cute! I love that Miss Fabulous did one too :)
ashley said…
wow you are SOO talented, I love your paintings! I also love your header picture of Miss Fabulous :)
feel better (all the way!) soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News