One of these days...
My house will be all clean all at once. Of course when that happens, it will probably be because I'm moving and won't be able to enjoy it.
I will be able to stand up out of my very comfy chair and not make groaning noises.
I will make a menu and stick with it.
I will sleep in until at least 8 am.
My plants will get watered on a regular basis and won't have to look like they're dying all the time.
I will blog faithfully and it will all be interesting.
I will learn to crochet.
Miss Fabulous will actually clean her room and I won't have to "disappear" her toys.
We will have a name picked out for Star.
I will learn how to change the music on my iPod.
I will be good at commenting on other blogs. Why is that so hard for me?
I will miss the me I am today and long for the days when I had little hands helping me.
I will be able to stand up out of my very comfy chair and not make groaning noises.
I will make a menu and stick with it.
I will sleep in until at least 8 am.
My plants will get watered on a regular basis and won't have to look like they're dying all the time.
I will blog faithfully and it will all be interesting.
I will learn to crochet.
Miss Fabulous will actually clean her room and I won't have to "disappear" her toys.
We will have a name picked out for Star.
I will learn how to change the music on my iPod.
I will be good at commenting on other blogs. Why is that so hard for me?
I will miss the me I am today and long for the days when I had little hands helping me.
Comments