My plants are dying.

But in other news...I don't have any. We still have yet to pick out a name for Star. We find one we like and think it over for a few days and then discard it. Here are a few pictures from the last month. I haven't been taking very many even with more visitors and a trip to Kona so these are the majority.
Miss Fabulous playing "Moose in the House" with her kitty. So sad that her parents wouldn't play with her so she had to find a stuffed animal to play with.
Found a little shell but we made sure to put it right back so others can enjoy them too...probably someone else found it just after this and took it home.
MF and John with the little sea turtle who was basking in the sun.
MF ready for church one Sunday.
Playing on the hippos at the zoo.
MF has been making John and I Valentines (still). This one was more like a paper doll with many layers of clothes on. I didn't realize it at the time but upon closer inspection the actual person is, in fact, naked. I'm glad she put clothes on her, but really...how do I convince the girl that it is not appropriate to draw naked people...even if you make clothes for them?
MF is getting really good at going out in the ocean and swimming. Before it sounded like we were torturing our little girl to just try and get her into the water but now she's turning into a fish.
MF did my hair...aren't I stunning? Yeah.

A video John took when we went out snorkeling. I had taken MF back to the beach by this point so I didn't actually get to be right there but its still pretty cool.

And that's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News