I just don't feel like thinking of a title

Miss Fabulous had very cute curly hair for church yesterday. I didn't take a picture. I could take a picture now, but the possibilities of anyone thinking it was cute would be slim to none. Unless you're MF's grandma.

There's a disease running rampant through my house. Its called Not Putting Anything Away Where It Belongs. I also have a bad case of There's Too Much To Do And I Don't Know Where To Start So I Just Won't Do Anything. Its quite sad, really. I will recover as soon as I can...hopefully before our visitors come in 2 weeks.
Miss Fabulous is now our plant waterer. I have 2 plants (they are the only ones that have survived me so far) and MF has taken it upon herself to make sure they do not die. Good thing she's around...I was just contemplating killing one.
For those of you thinking of visiting but haven't notified me in any way, March is mostly full, April is half full, May is completely open, June, July, and August are occupied already, and depending on when people get tickets, September and October are filling up. Please think about it and at least give me a hint that you might be coming and a rough estimate of when.
John participated in Kaneohe MCB's annual Swamp Romp on Saturday. He had fun. I'm still not sure what I had. Here's some pictures:

John's team: The Chuck Norris Death Squad

The first obstacle. I got there just as John's team had left.

The lake they had to run around...I think that part was just over 3 miles.

Having just come through the second obstacle.

One mile left to go!

Towards the end.

My path. After trying to get ahead of the team several times and finally getting a few pictures, I was told this was the ONLY way back (they closed the road I had come out on) or I could walk completely around the whole thing and go in the front. I ended up walking more than 2 miles and picking my way through the brush. I'm just glad there aren't any snakes in Hawaii.

By the time we got home I was pretty close to exhausted (I had been up since 3:15 that morning). Too bad the only one who got a nap was John. MF and I DID go to bed early though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News