A couple of things...
So I'll post this and then I'll get down to posting pictures of the visit from my brothers.
On Thursday, March 12, we went to a Foundation dinner which was a nice night out by ourselves and was completely free except for the parking...which was minimal (hurray for free!). It was a little fancy and I always find myself a bit under-dressed but I'm not sure I'm really bothered by that, and maybe I should be. Anyhow. It was a dinner/silent auction to raise funds for this Foundation and I would have loved to have bid on something since I LOVE auctions, but the starting bids where just about at the top of my budget range so I didn't even bother. The food was good and the people at our table were fun and the speakers weren't very long winded so over all a pleasant evening.

On Thursday, March 12, we went to a Foundation dinner which was a nice night out by ourselves and was completely free except for the parking...which was minimal (hurray for free!). It was a little fancy and I always find myself a bit under-dressed but I'm not sure I'm really bothered by that, and maybe I should be. Anyhow. It was a dinner/silent auction to raise funds for this Foundation and I would have loved to have bid on something since I LOVE auctions, but the starting bids where just about at the top of my budget range so I didn't even bother. The food was good and the people at our table were fun and the speakers weren't very long winded so over all a pleasant evening.
John and a couple of the guys practicing before hand. They were there to present and post the flags.
Comments
We picked the name Russell, since you missed it in my blog. Trevor did grow on me but didn't sound right for a middle name :(
We thought we had a name picked out but now we are involved in the great debate and neither of us like what the other picks...funny how easy MF's name was. I'm sure we'll get there. We still have half way to go. :0)