I am the Lobster! Coo Coo ka-Choo!
John had a softball tournament yesterday that started at 9:30 and since his team kept winning we stayed until after 5:30...without sunscreen. Let me just say that his team has lost almost every game they have played in the last two years so with a single elimination tournament, I did NOT expect to be there all day...AT ALL. I feel like I was justified in not being prepared, plus the weather was amazingly wonderful. Warm with a gentle cool breeze and it was mostly cloudy so I doubt I would have thought to put sunscreen on anyway. Speaking of mostly cloudy...has anyone seen the previews for the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs? Loved the book...looking forward to the movie! Anywho...back to our program...I AM BURNT. Not just lightly toasted...no, no...I am so burnt my burns have burns. Miss Fabulous and John are burnt too but somehow not nearly as burnt as I. They were also both covered in a thick layer of dirt so that may be the secret. So YAY for John's team that they won the championship! BOO that they couldn't have won a few games before that so I could have been prepared for the long day. I have to have someone/something to blame for my problems, right?
Comments
I LOOOOOVE the book "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs"!! I didn't know about the movie coming out! COOL!
I hope you feel better quickly and don't peel too badly.