A Sense of Peace

I don't know about anyone else out there but lately (as in the last 6 months or so) I have been feeling pretty panicky. Like something big is coming and I really need to be prepared for it. I can't pinpoint exactly why I feel this way, its just how I've been feeling. Today I have had a sense of peace. I am sitting here typing this and I'm not feeling like I should be running in a thousand different places. My house is in some semblance of order, for me anyway. Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm looking forward to going to church. I have 14 children in my class and sometimes the thoughts of teaching so many little ones can be daunting but not tonight. Tonight I have Silent Night playing in my head and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks leading up to Christmas. I don't want to skip over Thanksgiving because I have so, SO much to be thankful for, but I love, love, Love Christmas time and tonight that's what I'm thankful for. I'm happy and peaceful and wish everyone the same!

Comments

Heffalump said…
We are trying to be more prepared for emergencies and such. It has felt like a pressing need and its so easy to get distracted and not prepare. We finally have our 72 hour kits ready for the most part. There are things I would like to add here and there, but at least we have most of it together.
Now to get ahead on the food storage...
Nancy Face said…
I'm pretty much prepared, but my married kids are not, so I kind of worry about that. I need to make them 72 hour kits, I guess! :)
Erickson Family said…
Thanks for this post. I needed to hear something like this.
Lovey Dovey said…
I love that song that plays when I turn on your blog..Lucky! Cute song and cute writter. thanks for sharing all the things you do. I have really been thinking of all the things I am thankful for and certainly family is it...tops. I love Christmas time too. I love you guys. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas Season.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News