Catching up...or trying to anyway
Things are still crazy busy around here and I'm thinking they will be until mid-January. Here's a couple of pictures I forgot to post a few weeks ago.




The only two pictures I took of all the mounds of food we made!
And Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without a little Turkey Bowl in the morning!

We had stopped in at a friend's house and while we were there Miss Fabulous and my friend's son, A-man, went outside to jump on the trampoline. It started pouring like crazy but by the time we got out there they were already soaked so we just let them jump in the rain. Oh, to be 4 again!
I've also been working on these:
I've also been working on these:
They aren't quite done, I think they're missing something but in the end they'll probably go like as they are now. I only say that because I know me.
Thanksgiving was BUSY but a happy day.
And Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without a little Turkey Bowl in the morning!
We went out with my friend, Kate, to take family pictures. Here are a couple and there are lots more...Kate has a few up...but I'm going to be all secrety about the rest of them, at least for now.

Thanks a bunch, Kate!
Comments