I Talk Like Thish

Lasht Thurshday I had an appointment to get one of the bracketsh fixshed on my upper brashesh (do not eat almondsh - check!) but they called me a couple of hoursh before the appointment and shaid if I could get there within the nexsht 20 minutesh, they'd fixsh it AND put my lowersh on. I went. I have my lowersh on. I talk funny. My mouth ish achey. My Shunbeam classhh can't shtop shtaring at my "shparklesh". I now know thish ish the besht diet ever. Do you know how much shtuff getsh shtuck in theshe thingsh? Not pretty, not pretty at all.

Comments

Leslie said…
Funny, very funny!
Lovey Dovey said…
HaHa! I never had braces but Em has lost weight with them. I thought she was just starving herself but the braces could be part of the problem. Love your lishp...Aunt Sid
Heffalump said…
My crooked teeth are seeming better and better!
Becky said…
Yeppers! I was skinny the WHOLE time I had braces! It's an awesome diet! It was too much pain to clean things out so I very severely simplified my diet, so I would just floss 3 times a day and brush after every eating incident. I might just get braces again! LOL! I started to LOVE getting my braces tightened! AWESOME! You will get used to them soon enough!
Told you!! LOL... Like you said, only certain things you can eat, and everytime you get them tightened... OUCHY!! I get my Top ones put on Dec 5th, so I will soon be like you!!
*~McGarys~* said…
YOu are so funny! I hope that your mouth dosen't hurt any more. also I'm exited about are next good mail girls gift. Great Idea!
Hey it's really Megan. I'm in Las Vegas for the weekend. Anyway, I no longer have braces. I got lucky with my braces. The only time they hurt was when they got put in. Then when the braces were tightened, there was only pressure. However, I got all kinds of crap between my braces. It would take me about 45 minutes to clean it out. then i spent another 20 minutes flossing.
MEGAN W

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News