Picture Scavenger Hunt

Our Good Mail group decided to do a photo scavenger hunt. We each put in a short list of pictures to take and then we consolidated it into one list. Here are the results!

The Moon.
This was harder than I thought it would be so this is the best picture I could get!

A Creature in the Wild.

A reflection.

A sunrise and also the Clouds in the early morning sun.
I had big plans but in the end October was a very busy month and my plans went out the window...therefore two in one.

A Body of Water.
Meaning the ocean
A Tree.
Something both Yellow and Pink.
Something that best represents you.
I have to explain why I chose this. This is a quilt my mom made for me just before I headed to college. I picked the pattern which was called February...the month I was born and I picked the fabric. I picked fabrics that I felt represented me. There's a fabric with tools, one with strawberries, a vintagey one, a watermelon one, the border is frogs, the back is brightly colored butterflies, and there are many more! The whole quilt is colorful and crafty (which my mom says she is not...ha!) and showing a little wear on the edges but still great. So this is my choice. :0)
Words being spelled out.
Something upside down.
He was working on his pumpkin upside down.
Something you can eat.
A fun place to go.
The Aquarium...or underwater with the fishies either one.
A smile.
Or two!
A car.
Er...several. The gas line at Costco. Its about 25 cents cheaper there now than any other place on island but at the time it was closer to 50 cents cheaper.
Something I made.
Something Blue.
Eyes.
Your Favorite Food.
Ice Cream in general. Its food right?
The Middle of a game.
Something Tiny.
Yes, that would be the lint on my floor from taking the rugs out of the dryer. I was at a loss for an idea.
An Airplane in Flight.
I did get a few pictures of an actual airplane in flight but you could barely see them so I put the one of the helo on here.
Before...
And After...the wave hit.
I know I'm missing two...A musical instrument and an indian figure but I'm going to call this done. I have to go finish our costumes now for tonight. Gotta love my ability to procrastinate like mad!

Comments

Kate said…
I posted these last night but then put them back in draft form after posting the costumes. Sorry! Hopefully everyone had fun taking the pictures!
TGS said…
Great fun!!! I want in! You take great simplistic pictures. great job...
Heffalump said…
I had fun doing the photo assignment, but I think next time maybe fewer photos would be better. I had a hard time getting everything...just too busy, so I am missing a few. I think maybe something more like ten pics at a time would be fun. I think it might be fun to do this ongoing, although I don't know how well it fits in with good mail in general.
Kate said…
I feel the same...about everything you said. At the last minute I was taking pictures of ice cream, blue glass, a game, eyes of MF's cow, etc. 10 is a good number and makes for a much shorter post too. And I was thinking the other day that its not really getting anything in the mail so why are we doing it? But I think its fun so I do think we'll keep it up. I'm trying to get a few more people but we'll see how that goes.
rachbug said…
What is good mail girls? The picture scavenge sounds fun. Where do I sign up?

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News